September 28, 2008

Mini Cocoa!!

So Marsha has a friend in the church who I met just recently. Her name is Liz and she has two kids and a dog. We watched her kids and dog while she was moving and while the dog was here he fell in love with me. He is so cute his name is Bogart and he is a Mini Yorkie. I babysat her kids one day and all he did was sleep on my lap. When ever he sees me he gets all excited and jumps on my lap and gives me kisses and doesn't move. He is so cute here is a picture of him while he was at our house.

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

Hi Audrey!!Cute Dog. I just found your blog. Your blog is very cute. It sounds like you are having alot of fun. I'm excited to keep updated on your adventures in England. I would love to come and visit you guys.Tell everyone Hi from all of us!!!!!