January 01, 2009

New Year

Well another year has come and gone. A lot has happened this year that has changed a lot. The biggest thing that happened to me and my family this year was me moving to England to live with my Aunt Marsha and Uncle Jason. I gotta say it is nice to be with them since I haven't seen them for a while before I came here. School is going to start soon for me and I cant wait. I should have been in it at the start of the new school year but moving here changed a lot of things for me so it took longer to get into school. I will be starting on the 26th of January for the start of second semester. I also have been told that I will still be able to graduate with my class of '09 which I am so happy about. Being able to graduate on time has been such a relief for me; I was really worried if I would be able too so it a good to be able to hear that I could if I worked hard enough. I have been told that my Mom and Dad will be coming down for my graduation and then staying a week after it too. It will be so nice to see them again. I have missed them so much. Its not home without my parents being here. I miss everything that I had back home. Like waking up to a movie Briana was playing in our room, Tyler playing with me or asking me for help on his games, and Jeff just being Jeff, and I miss the dogs, I miss hanging out with my family. The time I have spent here I cant replace with anything I have had so much fun here. The kids are the best and I have missed them and will miss the times we have spent together when I leave. Marsha is the best and offered for me to come live with her for a while and it has been fun even tho I miss home I still get to talk to my family every once in a while on the phone and we send emails regularly too. Being able to graduate here will be so cool and I am looking forward to it. Unless things have changed since I heard last but I was told that the graduation is going to be in the Cathedral here in Ely. Which is cool. New Years Eve was the closing to 2008 and the start of 2009 and the start of a new and mysterious year that we have ahead of us. I hope everyone has had a great New Years Eve and looks forward to the New Year I know I am. I want everyone to know that I love them all very much and I miss you all a lot.

1 comment:

Rob, Brooke, Caleb, Sophie and Jake said...

Happy New Year Audrey! Wow, I can't believe that when I first met you I had just graduated, and now you are graduating...time goes by so fast!! I miss you and I love you!!